Bobcad Training Videos (Hey Sorin!!!)

Thread: Bobcad Training Videos (Hey Sorin!!!)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bobcad Training Videos (Hey Sorin!!!)

Hey Guys;
    I've been out for a while so please forgive me if this is a sore or dead subject! Here is my quesiton. Several months ago, there were some great videos posted by Sorin the trainer for Bobcad. During the active thread which suppied the link, I do remember one great kind (#$%^&) individual causing all types of trouble and discontent about his views of problems with the Bobcad software.
    However, Sorin just kept on providing those great videos (yes I'm a fan - only better deal on software out there for us home hobby folks is mach but that is just my opinion and I'm a registered user for both).
    Anyway, what happened to the videos???? I can't seem to find them and I sure would like to review them again. Heck, they were entertaining!!!!!!
    Thanks in advance!!
    Billyjack

Similar Threads:
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up BCC Tutorials

Did you Post in the BCC Forum as well? I saw them a long time ago and haven't seen them since. Maybe if you PM one of the Moderators.

Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Downloads
    Uploads

I just read through Sorin's posts. He uploaded the tutorials to a different site, and the links are all dead now.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Bill South and all,

You can find Sorin's free Videos on his very own Webpage. You will have to email him for a password. Some of the older videos have been remade better than the originals.

Here is the link so you can get a password.

BTW: The downloads are very fast

http://www.cadcamtrainer.com/

Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

Downloads
    Uploads

visit his forum while there and PM me 'tjones' on that forum. I will give you the username and password from there. Sorin is very busy and he sometimes has to wait a while to get back in touch.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks TJ!!!!!
    I received my password from Sorin a while ago. He was very helpful and it is a great site. Good Job Guys!!!!
    Bill

billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)