AL-02 Excessive speed deviation Fanuc

Thread: AL-02 Excessive speed deviation Fanuc

Downloads
    Uploads

Default AL-02 Excessive speed deviation Fanuc

I have a Tree Journeyman 330 w/ a Dynapath system 10 and the Fanuc A06B-6044-H007 spindle drive w/ a A20B-0009-0530 main board. During the tapping cycle whe the spindle stops at the bottom of the thread and reverses direction I get an "AL-02" Excessive speed deviation alarm. Has anyone had experience w/ this?

Similar Threads:
    "Fire is cool" -Beavis

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Rigid tapping?

I also have a 330 Journeyman, but I don't think that it has rigid tapping. I assume that is what you're doing. You're not using a floating holder or tapping head, right?

Anyway, I would have no idea on how to diagnose your machine. I have only recently got mine and am still getting it sorted out and cleaned up. However, I do have a number for a guy that worked on the earlier Dynapath systems (pre-Delta). Send me a PM and I will give you his information. He has schematics and some NOS parts available.

*Registered User*
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default dwell

there should be a parameter that alows for a dwell (adds just a feww miliseconds) to the bottom of the tap cycle. Either in the bendix 10 or spindle parameters.

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=ions82;473923]I also have a 330 Journeyman, but I don't think that it has rigid tapping. I assume that is what you're doing. You're not using a floating holder or tapping head, right?QUOTE]

I am using a floating style tap holder, but I could rigid tap if I wanted to. Program a drilling cycle and change the g code from a G1 for a drilling cycle to a G4 for a tapping cycle.

"Fire is cool" -Beavis

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by texasfiddler View Post
    there should be a parameter that alows for a dwell (adds just a feww miliseconds) to the bottom of the tap cycle. Either in the bendix 10 or spindle parameters.
    I just tapped 80 parts and I found that I have started to get the alarm more frequently. It seems that when the spindle starts it sometimes turns the opposite direction prior to starting in the programmed direction. It seems that sometimes it is worse than others and when it is it throws the alarm. I found that if I hold the spindle connection in my hand and don't let it turn backwards I don't ever get the alarm. I'm thinking maybe a transistor or 2 may be bleeding voltage in the spindle drive. Anyone have any thoughts?

"Fire is cool" -Beavis

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ok

>>Maybe the sensor of Spindle is wrong (in the tail of the motor)
    >>Maybe the spindle PCB is wrong
    You shoud try: Replay the sensor or replay the PCB
    You will know which is wrong.
    khaicnc@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

HI ALL
    I WANTS A06B-6044-H007 spindle drive conecction diagram. it is in fanuc control system but system is damege i want to change the system and want to use this drive. any one can help me?
    shabbir
    moghul40@yahoo.com

Downloads
    Uploads

hi all
    i have also an other drive in fanuc ot system A06B-6060-H008.
    can anyone help me its connecctin dyiagram.
    shabbir