Need Help! measuring the positions of a series of holes point to point

Thread: measuring the positions of a series of holes point to point

Downloads
    Uploads

Default measuring the positions of a series of holes point to point

Hi Folks ,

I have a part that I want to duplicate that has 4 holes . I probe the hole that I want to be X o Y o and set it as such . I move it to the second hole and probe that hole and it does not show me the XY distance or position . I am not sure that I can do it with PathPilot . Can anyone give me any tips on how to do this ?

Ernie

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

If you are on the latest version of Pathpilot then you can do this. I'm running 2.10.1 and an not sure if/ which version this was implemented. Here is how I would preform this inspection.
    1. Probe X0Y0 in one of the holes.
    2. On the "rect/circ" tab within probing look for the "find center and: " then select "display results only".
    3. Probe the next hole
    4. The long white dro next to the section referenced in step 2 will show the diameter of the hole probed and the xy coords.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieD View Post
    Hi Folks ,

I have a part that I want to duplicate that has 4 holes . I probe the hole that I want to be X o Y o and set it as such . I move it to the second hole and probe that hole and it does not show me the XY distance or position . I am not sure that I can do it with PathPilot . Can anyone give me any tips on how to do this ?

Ernie