Techno DaVinci 1012 component alignment question

Thread: Techno DaVinci 1012 component alignment question

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Techno DaVinci 1012 component alignment question

Folks,

Greetings. I'm hopeful everyone is well. This is my first post. I'm not a machinist.

My son acquired a Techno DaVinci 1012 that was being junked by a local high school. The machine itself looks okay, but the enclosure needs some love. There's no computer or shop vac. Before we drop any money on updating it, I have a very basic question.

The machine is noticeably tilting towards the router. I took three pics. There's no power to the machine.

The first is of a bubble level placed on the enclosure frame. I blame the floor for the bubble being slightly off.

The second pic is of the level on the table assembly.

The third pic is the level on the main gantry arm.

Although I have several more questions, right now I just want to know if this is a setup issue or if the machine is not worth saving.

Thanks much,

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Techno DaVinci 1012 component alignment question-table-level-small-jpg   Techno DaVinci 1012 component alignment question-main-arm-level-small-jpg   Techno DaVinci 1012 component alignment question-enclosure-level-small-jpg  
    Last edited by burs; 09-18-2023 at 04:16 AM.