SprutCAM America Blog

Thread: SprutCAM America Blog

Default SprutCAM America Blog

Hello all,
    I hope you all are enjoying SprutCAM and accomplishing your goals with it. I have stopped in to officially announce the SprutCAM America Blog. We have been working hard on revamping the SprutCAM America website and have been pushing more videos and quick tips along with layout changes. This blog is one way to get all the information to you as soon as it's put up on the website. As we upload videos, quick tips, or news, an email notification of this upload will be sent to you. I would expect two emails a month at this time but we are hoping for that number to increase. For those that do signup, the email will come in as Word Press. If in the next few weeks you do not receive anything, check your junk email folder. Anyone wishing to sign up can do so by clicking here. I have linked it below as well. As always, you can find more information at SprutCAM America or by emailing us at support@sprutcamamerica.com.

Best Regards,

Jake from Tormach

SprutCAM America Blog ? Registration Form

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Jake_Tormach; 05-27-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SprutCAM America Blog

Received my first one last night , Thank you so much for the videos!
    One can learn so much more from watching carefully what the user is doing with the software. How they click, where they click , what they click, things that can only be demonstrated and hard to learn by reading.
    Thanks again!
    md

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SprutCAM America Blog

I agree with md - the blog sounds like a good idea and I've also learned quite a bit from your recent video tutorials and am glad to see the release frequency increasing.

Mike