I have a Mitsubishi M-V4B with a Meldas 520AM controller and have been beating my head on the wall trying to get this thing to drip feed and I am failing miserably.

I am using a DNC Pro drip feeder box that seems to be kind of a glitchy unit, but it seems to be doing its part. I Set my switch to DNC and go to the tape menu, then search, then type in the file name in the first space and 1 at the last space then hit "Send" on the DNC pro and "Input" on my controller. I can see it simultaneously go thorough the whole file on both screens and it gets to the end of the file and gives an "E14 program not found" error. I can hit "cycle start" before, during, or after and it does nothing.

I'm sure there is something I am doing wrong or some setting somewhere that needs tweaking but I am a bit new to this and have no idea where to start. I did a sanity check and typed in the first few lines exactly how it is in the file and it did run manually typing them in so the code is correct so it seems.

If anybody has any ideas I would greatly appreciate any and all assistance that I can get.