Hi Guys,
I have a complete CNC Sieg X2 based Mill that is 99.99% complete including being hooked up to a Windows based work station.

I pulled out all stops on this project and the only thing that needs sorting is the polarity on the on switch in regards to power to the G540 controller. Yes, it's that simple and then it is ready to go. I cut no corners on this build and whoever sees it will appreciate this immediately. It comes with the Windows based workstation that has been built specifically to run the mill and even includes a swing out wall mounted monitor, Shuttlepro controller, and so much more.

Parts used include:

CNC Fusion #4 kit with preloaded balls and Heli-Cal couplings on all axes.
1 x G540 4-axis driver
4 x KL23H2100-35-4B 381oz Stepper motors
1 x KL-350-48 48 Volt 7.3A 115/230V power supply
Stirling Steele belt drive conversion

and other parts I will try to add as I establish what they are. I put this together 13 years ago and it has never got any use (as I said I've never even switched it on). The mill was brand new and I did use it to make some part that I can't remember what it was, but it was for the project and is fitted on the mill. I believe it was a brace for the back of the machine so it couldn't flex in the slightest. I was obssesive about this build, like totally OCD which is something I suffer from. As I mentioned, there are heaps of tooling that I will throw in with the sale. I'm looking for $2000 which is way less than what I spent including all the tooling, vice, rotating table, etc.

If you are interested send me a message and be aware I can not package this, local it will be a local pick up situation only, or drive interstate if you are real keen. Again, there are heaps of extras, including all the soluble coolant components (hoses, pump, it's all there). The only reason I didn't fire it up is because someone warned me I might have not connected the power to the controller correctly, and I lost my nerve. If you look through my posts you'll likely find the specifics. Actually, here is the thread.

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/bench...tml#post904904