do you want to change your CNC for a new one

Thread: do you want to change your CNC for a new one

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default do you want to change your CNC for a new one

Hi,everyone!It seems many European famillies own one CNC machine.You may have got it since a few years ago. And we can say that it is obsolete to some extent.One of my friends had a CNC mill,and it was bought 7 years ago.He complained a lot about the huge old,and more appropriate,ugly antique:it doesn't go with anything in my life.Then the last week he bought a new micro CNC and say byebye forever to the antique.But there are some guys who just accustomed themselves to the old thing.
    So would you change your old CNC?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HAHAHAHAHAHA I hope you meant that to be funny, because it reads ridiculously. I can't imagine getting rid of my gargantuan antique CNC for a micro example. Of course the "many" American families I know love their big.CNC machines. There must be at least eight of the things on my block alone.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MrWild View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA I hope you meant that to be funny, because it reads ridiculously. I can't imagine getting rid of my gargantuan antique CNC for a micro example. Of course the "many" American families I know love their big.CNC machines. There must be at least eight of the things on my block alone.
    Why,can you tell me the difference between your gargantuan antique CNC and a micro?I know little about CNC?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo1985 View Post
    He complained a lot about the huge old,and more appropriate,ugly antique:it doesn't go with anything in my life.Then the last week he bought a new ?
    sounds like my fat a55 ex wife

A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dertsap View Post
    sounds like my fat a55 ex wife
    So,what have you do to your wife?

Downloads
    Uploads

if i could have traded her for a cnc i would have , instead i was happy to trade her in for a better one

A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

if i could have traded her for a cnc i would have , instead i was happy to trade her in for a better one
    I really think you are not a good husband.If you don't love her,why did you marry her?Or,you have become not loving her since she become fat.

Downloads
    Uploads

no your wrong , a sense of humor is a wonderfull thing , you should try it some time
    I was a very good husband until she decided to divorce me ,

so how much more are you planning to spam us with howmow crap , seems its a constant thing with you clowns now

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

no your wrong , a sense of humor is a wonderfull thing , you should try it some time
    I was a very good husband until she decided to divorce me ,

so how much more are you planning to spam us with howmow crap , seems its a constant thing with you clowns now
    why you guys wasting time talking about these boring things

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by robben678 View Post
    why you guys wasting time talking about these boring things
    judging by your other posts your with howmow too ,
    how many of you are now spamming the forum , your like cockroaches you contribute nothing and your pestering keeps spreading
    a respectable company worth dealing with wouldn't need to resort to these sales tactics , have you not any customer feedback that we can see , ive asked this question before but either it fell on deaf ears or you simply can't provide it

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

whatever.and i suggust you make your mouth clean befor posting

Downloads
    Uploads

i don't see the need to clean anything , i just don't understand what makes you people tick .
    it appears that your company sees no problem in spamming a forum which was designed for people to help other people who share the same interests and share experiences , your trying to turn this into your advertising stomping ground , so its like i said you contribute nothing

so do you have customer feedback from anyone in North America or not ,i'd like to see something other than pictures , and i dont want to see a bunch of new posters who claim to be running your machines because that will clearly be you creating even more user accounts on the forum

if i was a mod your company would have been banned long ago

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Be honest!IT IS an advertising place for some company.Why did so many people leave web in a post.And what is this web below.http://cnctoybox.org.I just can't visit it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by robben678 View Post
    Be honest!IT IS an advertising place for some company.Why did so many people leave web in a post.And what is this web below.http://cnctoybox.org.I just can't visit it.

many people have a website within their signature and its not uncommon nor does it eat up space within the forum , there are a number of companies including myself who will post new products once every few months , that is what that portion of the forum is for , but its a different thing when a company has a dozen user names and posts the same crap a number of times in a day , its simply spam

Downloads
    Uploads

many people have a website within their signature and its not uncommon nor does it eat up space within the forum , there are a number of companies including myself who will post new products once every few months , that is what that portion of the forum is for , but its a different thing when a company has a dozen user names and posts the same crap a number of times in a day , its simply spam
    I make apologize for that happened.They are newbie to cnc machine and cnczone.What they did is only for our company,but they made a wrong way.Really sorry for that.We are small company,a new rising company.Some egulations have not formed.We have a lot to learn from others.But we really do business with all our heart and soul.Our every product has resulted from strict quality management control.
    Thanks for your criticism.This will not happen again.Thank you!We have learned more.