EMCO PC Turn 50

Thread: EMCO PC Turn 50

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default EMCO PC Turn 50

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and I had a few questions for you guys. I have a EMCO PC Turn and I'm trying to use the controller that it comes with. Now what I was thinking of doing is to use LabVIEW to transfer code to the EMCO. Has anybody done anything similar?
    All I have right now is an old PC that I found that had the RS485 interface and I have tried the software that it comes with, but every time I turn this thing on it gives me a Y-axis error even though this is a lathe and not a mill.

Thank you

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Another Question

Do you guys see a problem of using LabVIEW and a rs485 to usb converter from National Instruments? You think I should be able to communicate with the EMCO Lathe that way?

Thank you

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello friends. i bougth an used emco pc turn 50, i have a compatible computer, but the installation disc are broken, anybony can help me to find the correct software to make work my turn... thaks ...