Need Help! Dongle Problem

Thread: Dongle Problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Dongle Problem

None of my FeatureCam versions see either of my Dongles. I was messing around trying to load Ez-Cam 6.21 on an XP machine (stupid idea) and I think I inadvertently loaded the Ez-Cam Sentinel files on the pc corrupting all Sentinel files for FeatureCam. What are my chances for curing this problem short of un-install "ALL" versions then reloading them all again.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

This sounds similar to what happened to me last summer.

Assuming you have a clean copy of you PAF, you should be able to delete the old one,(C:\dcam\config\pass\*.paf.)
    Then go to "Add or Remove Programs" in Control Panel and remove the two Sentinel programs.
    After that is done put your clean copy (should be in an e-mail from Delcam) of the .paf file in the pass directory.
    Start featurecam, then install dongle when prompted. Odds are this will fail, and you will have to run the PAFwizard.
    use "Check dongle" then "Check PAF"

This should work unless the dongle itself got corrupted, then call Delcam Tech support.

Dave Haun
    http://beginnercncprogramer.blogspot.com/
    @dave_haun
    Davehaun@gmail.com

Last edited by DAVEHAUN; 03-24-2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Typos, changed blog adress