Any ideas why I keep having this problem? Small hole in my parts?

Thread: Any ideas why I keep having this problem? Small hole in my parts?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Any ideas why I keep having this problem? Small hole in my parts?

I'm sorta new to cnc, and this is my first post on here. I've got a Zen toolworks diy. It works great. I make fishing lures with it. The accuracy seems pretty good. I usually machine plastic.
    I'm running Mach 3 and I generate my code with Meshcam, I build my models in Blender.

Here's the problem I am having.

Sometimes, like 50/50, I get these weird holes drilled in my mold. I am running the same files, not changing anything. Just swapping the stock, and hitting run. One piece will be fine, one piece will have a small hole drilled in it. Also, sometimes, one part of my mold will be cut slightly differently. It's really weird. I'm not sure if it's a software or hardware thing. Here is an example of two pieces that were run back to back.
    Any ideas why I keep having this problem? Small hole in my parts?-molds-jpg

The one on the top, the very end of the tail is 1/16" longer for some reason, and the one on the bottom has the hole I was talking about. Everything about the two pieces, other than that, are identical.
    Any Ideas?