BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano)

For those of you that don't want to read the whole story, the long and short of it is: I paid XZERO CNC (George Siciliano) money for an Xzero Predator HD CNC machine
    and he never supplied said machine and never refunded me. He stole my money.

The long story:

I have been communicating with George (Xzero CNC) for years on and off. I was going to purchase a CNC from him in 2016 or 2017 but then he had his health complications.
    As of 2 or 3 months ago, I started talking with him again about purchasing an Xzero Predator HD CNC. He said that he would be able to provide one and that I needed to urgently send payment
    to secure the machine as there was only a couple Predator HD CNC machines left. I paid him and started to wait. He told me that his shipping partner in Ontario (George now lives in British Columbia)
    would gather together my Predator HD CNC and I would be notified when it was ready for pickup.

I waited for George to contact me and he never did. It was always extremely difficult to get him to answer me after I sent him the money but before I sent money, his communication was great.. I had to constantly hound him for any answer regarding what was going
    on with my CNC purchase. In the end (due to George's extremely poor communication), I was able to contact his Ontario shipping partner personally and found out from him that they don't even have the Predator HD CNC.
    The Ontario shipping partner was missing almost all the parts, except for 2. I also contacted George's machine shop and they had numerous parts from this Predator HD CNC but they are waiting on payment from George.
    So George was selling me a CNC machine that didn't even exist? George also later told me that the length of machine I ordered (and he said he had in stock) wasn't even available.

Once I found out about the massive disconnect of George's business dealings, I asked George for a refund because he was never going to be able to supply me the Predator HD CNC that he agreed to provide me with.
    It has now been a month and a half since I paid him. I asked almost close to 40 times for him to refund me and gave him 3 different options to pay me back (credit card, Paypal, e-transfer).
    George kept telling me he would pay me back but he always had a different story as to why he wasn't able to pay me back yet. I even told George I badly needed the refund as I have a newborn son now and can't just be throwing
    money away (my son is only 6 weeks old).

George has completely stopped talking to me, has deleted me off of Facebook. We were "facebook friends" for years and used facebook messenger as our way to communicate our business dealings. He has seen all of my facebook messages requesting my refund and ignored all of my emails and phone calls.

I believe George intentionally stole my money and I would HIGHLY suggest everyone AVOID doing business with George Siciliano / XZERO CNC.

The reason I write this is to save other people from this theft. My loss will hopefully save someone else from such heartache.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano)

I read on the zone some months ago that he got very bad sick, he was hospitalized.

Downloads
    Uploads

I was under the impression that XZero was no more. There website no longer exists.

How did you pay? Contact your credit card company.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by asuratman View Post
    I read on the zone some months ago that he got very bad sick, he was hospitalized.
    He did but was personally starting to sell machines again if you contacted him through his personal facebook. That all lead to me getting my money stolen by George. I thought George was still trust worthy, as he had supplied so many great machines before. I guess that is no longer the case.

I know he had someone steal a machine (PayPal dispute gone wrong) from him before his hospitalization. I guess now he is trying to make back his loss by stealing others money. My loss. It is super unfortunate that he is resorting to stealing money now. Pretty brutal.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    I was under the impression that XZero was no more. There website no longer exists.

How did you pay? Contact your credit card company.
    I sent him an etransfer per his request because the machines were "selling out". I have documentation that I sent the money to him and that he received it, there is no protection past that. George has lost all the credibility that he once had.

He was conducting business through his personal facebook. I have messages upon messages with him detailing our business dealings, as well as his constant lies about returning my money. One nice thing with Facebook messenger is that you can see when someone looks at your message. This is how I know he saw my 40+ requests for my money back. Plus him deleting me and not answering his phone when I call also was good indication that he stole my money and intends to never give it back.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderJames View Post
    For those of you that don't want to read the whole story, the long and short of it is: I paid XZERO CNC (George Siciliano) money for an Xzero Predator HD CNC machine
    and he never supplied said machine and never refunded me. He stole my money.

The long story:

I have been communicating with George (Xzero CNC) for years on and off. I was going to purchase a CNC from him in 2016 or 2017 but then he had his health complications.
    As of 2 or 3 months ago, I started talking with him again about purchasing an Xzero Predator HD CNC. He said that he would be able to provide one and that I needed to urgently send payment
    to secure the machine as there was only a couple Predator HD CNC machines left. I paid him and started to wait. He told me that his shipping partner in Ontario (George now lives in British Columbia)
    would gather together my Predator HD CNC and I would be notified when it was ready for pickup.

I waited for George to contact me and he never did. It was always extremely difficult to get him to answer me after I sent him the money but before I sent money, his communication was great.. I had to constantly hound him for any answer regarding what was going
    on with my CNC purchase. In the end (due to George's extremely poor communication), I was able to contact his Ontario shipping partner personally and found out from him that they don't even have the Predator HD CNC.
    The Ontario shipping partner was missing almost all the parts, except for 2. I also contacted George's machine shop and they had numerous parts from this Predator HD CNC but they are waiting on payment from George.
    So George was selling me a CNC machine that didn't even exist? George also later told me that the length of machine I ordered (and he said he had in stock) wasn't even available.

Once I found out about the massive disconnect of George's business dealings, I asked George for a refund because he was never going to be able to supply me the Predator HD CNC that he agreed to provide me with.
    It has now been a month and a half since I paid him. I asked almost close to 40 times for him to refund me and gave him 3 different options to pay me back (credit card, Paypal, e-transfer).
    George kept telling me he would pay me back but he always had a different story as to why he wasn't able to pay me back yet. I even told George I badly needed the refund as I have a newborn son now and can't just be throwing
    money away (my son is only 6 weeks old).

George has completely stopped talking to me, has deleted me off of Facebook. We were "facebook friends" for years and used facebook messenger as our way to communicate our business dealings. He has seen all of my facebook messages requesting my refund and ignored all of my emails and phone calls.

I believe George intentionally stole my money and I would HIGHLY suggest everyone AVOID doing business with George Siciliano / XZERO CNC.

The reason I write this is to save other people from this theft. My loss will hopefully save someone else from such heartache.
    A month and a half is not much time for any of these manufacturers to built a machine like this, and get it put together for shipping, I'm not even sure that you have been even talking to George, I think his business has been closed for some time, he even had his company domain name up for sale XZERO CNC

Why did you send the money if you needed it, it's not like you did not know you where going to have a baby, If you where dealing with George I'm sure he will get it together for you, if you were not talking to George, then I would say you can expect a loss, I don't believe that George is doing any type of business, and you may have been scammed by someone other than George

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

George has lost all the credibility that he once had.
    He was never the most credible person to begin with, if you read all the threads about XZero machines....

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

I suspect you're dealing with George and not an imposter. Missed deadlines and deceptive (or ignored) communications were certainly my experience.
    It's not out of the realm of possibility George still believes he can deliver this machine. Even if that's the case you deserve a refund and shouldn't accept the deceptions.

Anyone who says "It only goes together one way" has no imagination.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    A month and a half is not much time for any of these manufacturers to built a machine like this, and get it put together for shipping, I'm not even sure that you have been even talking to George, I think his business has been closed for some time, he even had his company domain name up for sale XZERO CNC

Why did you send the money if you needed it, it's not like you did not know you where going to have a baby, If you where dealing with George I'm sure he will get it together for you, if you were not talking to George, then I would say you can expect a loss, I don't believe that George is doing any type of business, and you may have been scammed by someone other than George

It is definitely George because he gave me the contact information for his personal Ontario shipper. When I talked to the Ontario shipper, he said George told him I paid when he talked to George. Also, George said he would give me a refund. So regardless of a month being a short or long time, not responding and deleting me off Facebook and not returning my calls (to George's personal cell) are all indications that he was just stealing my money.

So it is definitely George.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    He was never the most credible person to begin with, if you read all the threads about XZero machines....
    Good point Ger21. Yeah, I just reread some.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cyclestart View Post
    I suspect you're dealing with George and not an imposter. Missed deadlines and deceptive (or ignored) communications were certainly my experience.
    It's not out of the realm of possibility George still believes he can deliver this machine. Even if that's the case you deserve a refund and shouldn't accept the deceptions.
    Thanks for your understanding. Because I asked numerous times for the refund, and he agreed, there was no need for him to still produce the cnc machine, regardless of if he thought he could or not. It's his latest communication (lack of) that proves to me that he is just out stealing money now. My loss.

Again, I only wrote this thread so that others can benefit and not go through what I went through. Atleast this way other people can stay safe. I think that is a big part of this community, to help eachother out. Hopefully that is what I am doing by warning others about George (XZERO)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update:
    After a heck load of emails to George's personal email, he finally answered saying I would get my refund.

He has said this before, so I will let you all know the outcome...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

As of today I was able to finally get my refund from George. He sent it via Paypal.

Downloads
    Uploads

As of today I was able to finally get my refund from George. He sent it via Paypal.
    I think you need to man up and apologize to George

If you had waited long enough you would of got your machine, it may have taken some time but would of been worth the wait

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    I think you need to man up and apologize to George

If you had waited long enough you would of got your machine, it may have taken some time but would of been worth the wait
    I promised him I would come on here and publicly tell everyone I did indeed finally receive my refund, which I now have done.

Downloads
    Uploads

I promised him I would come on here and publicly tell everyone I did indeed finally receive my refund, which I now have done.
    U GOT your DEPOSIT refund. A day before u posted THIS THREADis

XZero cnc

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by gio666 View Post
    U GOT your DEPOSIT refund. A day before u posted THIS THREADis
    Actually I started this thread on the 25th. You told me you would give me a refund on the 27th. Because of our time change difference, I got notification of the refund on the morning of MY 28th. It said it took 3-5 days. It only went into my bank account yesterday, which is WHEN I made the post that I received my refund that you said you would give me.

Downloads
    Uploads

YOU DIDN'T SEND MONEY FOR MACHINE BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT AFFORD A MACHINE

Last edited by ger21; 02-15-2019 at 11:56 AM.
    XZero cnc

Hi AlexanderJames. Who was the machine shop that you contacted that did the XZero stuff? I bought an XZero a while back and got a complete disaster of mismatched parts that don't go together. I have a thread about it here https://www.cnczone.com/forums/xzero...ing-parts.html I'm hoping the machine shop will have the documentation to make the parts I need to finish my machine.

I was shocked to see George reply on here. I have tried contacting him through every avenue that I could find and he will not reply. It's very frustrating to send someone almost $3000 and not have any sort of support after they send the wrong parts.

Thanks for any info!
    Tim

Tim Schoenhals
    www.timschoenhals.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Schoenhals View Post
    Hi AlexanderJames. Who was the machine shop that you contacted that did the XZero stuff? I bought an XZero a while back and got a complete disaster of mismatched parts that don't go together. I have a thread about it here https://www.cnczone.com/forums/xzero...ing-parts.html I'm hoping the machine shop will have the documentation to make the parts I need to finish my machine.

I was shocked to see George reply on here. I have tried contacting him through every avenue that I could find and he will not reply. It's very frustrating to send someone almost $3000 and not have any sort of support after they send the wrong parts.

Thanks for any info!
    Tim
    I posted offering to help you with this, you never contacted me, this was some time ago I thought you would of solved the problem which was not that much that needed to be corrected, so where are you at with the main frame now post a photo of what is not fitting and I will give you a fix, the missing top gantry plate is very simple to fix

Mactec54

ericks

These forums are so valuable cause we can expose dodgy business people and also expose customers who complain for no reason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast