BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano)

Default Re: BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano)

Hey mactec54.

I really appreciate you offering to help!

I've been traveling for work most of this year so I wasn't ever able to invest any time into fixing my machine. I don't want to hijack this thread so I'll respond back at the thread I started.

Tim Schoenhals
    www.timschoenhals.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

This forum is great. I only told my story to protect others. Hopefully this has helped someone.
    Tim, I will message you through your website. Sorry, I am just seeing your message now.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderJames View Post
    For those of you that don't want to read the whole story, the long and short of it is: I paid XZERO CNC (George Siciliano) money for an Xzero Predator HD CNC machine
    and he never supplied said machine and never refunded me. He stole my money.

The long story:

I have been communicating with George (Xzero CNC) for years on and off. I was going to purchase a CNC from him in 2016 or 2017 but then he had his health complications.
    As of 2 or 3 months ago, I started talking with him again about purchasing an Xzero Predator HD CNC. He said that he would be able to provide one and that I needed to urgently send payment
    to secure the machine as there was only a couple Predator HD CNC machines left. I paid him and started to wait. He told me that his shipping partner in Ontario (George now lives in British Columbia)
    would gather together my Predator HD CNC and I would be notified when it was ready for pickup.

I waited for George to contact me and he never did. It was always extremely difficult to get him to answer me after I sent him the money but before I sent money, his communication was great.. I had to constantly hound him for any answer regarding what was going
    on with my CNC purchase. In the end (due to George's extremely poor communication), I was able to contact his Ontario shipping partner personally and found out from him that they don't even have the Predator HD CNC.
    The Ontario shipping partner was missing almost all the parts, except for 2. I also contacted George's machine shop and they had numerous parts from this Predator HD CNC but they are waiting on payment from George.
    So George was selling me a CNC machine that didn't even exist? George also later told me that the length of machine I ordered (and he said he had in stock) wasn't even available.

Once I found out about the massive disconnect of George's business dealings, I asked George for a refund because he was never going to be able to supply me the Predator HD CNC that he agreed to provide me with.
    It has now been a month and a half since I paid him. I asked almost close to 40 times for him to refund me and gave him 3 different options to pay me back (credit card, Paypal, e-transfer).
    George kept telling me he would pay me back but he always had a different story as to why he wasn't able to pay me back yet. I even told George I badly needed the refund as I have a newborn son now and can't just be throwing
    money away (my son is only 6 weeks old).

George has completely stopped talking to me, has deleted me off of Facebook. We were "facebook friends" for years and used facebook messenger as our way to communicate our business dealings. He has seen all of my facebook messages requesting my refund and ignored all of my emails and phone calls.

I believe George intentionally stole my money and I would HIGHLY suggest everyone AVOID doing business with George Siciliano / XZERO CNC.

The reason I write this is to save other people from this theft. My loss will hopefully save someone else from such heartache.
    BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano)-53970404_576654282830651_8748133321436823552_n-jpg
    BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano)-54514483_576653419497404_1164357086960680960_o-jpg

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano)-53970404_576654282830651_8748133321436823552_n-jpg BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano)-53970404_576654282830651_8748133321436823552_n-jpg

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

i knew there was something funny asking for parts list befor getting the machin
    https://www.complaintsboard.com/the-...Wowf1fcK_g9xtM

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

i knew there was something funny asking for parts list before getting the machine was sencing a scam was in the works there
    https://www.complaintsboard.com/the-...Wowf1fcK_g9xtM

- - - Updated - - -

i knew there was something funny asking for parts list before getting the machine was sencing a scam was in the works there
    https://www.complaintsboard.com/the-guitar-boutique-avoid-this-business-c668330?fbclid=IwAR2rHhAj6zjsb5Uc5h7US4XTLN5EuTR4Z woXYPlbXg3-mWowf1fcK_g9xtM

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by gio666 View Post
    BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano)-53970404_576654282830651_8748133321436823552_n-jpg BEWARE of XZERO CNC (George Siciliano)-53970404_576654282830651_8748133321436823552_n-jpg
    Hey George,

I have a Raptor kit (32x48) I didn't get around to finishing (life gets in the way), and I either did not receive or lost the linear rails and blocks when I moved a few years back - what size/standard do I need? I can source HiWin quite easily locally...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12