NEED HELP. XZERO PREDATOR HD parts list?

Thread: NEED HELP. XZERO PREDATOR HD parts list?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default NEED HELP. XZERO PREDATOR HD parts list?

Hi everyone.

I am trying to get a full parts list for George's Xzero Predator HD CNC machine. ( I have already tried asking George)
    Do any of you own one? Or know someone that does?
    I need to know what the machine would come with so I have a good idea of the entire list of what is included. Hopefully someone can help .
    Picture of the machine I am referring to is below.

NEED HELP. XZERO PREDATOR HD parts list?-predatorhdxzero-jpg

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEED HELP. XZERO PREDATOR HD parts list?-predatorhdxzero-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderJames View Post
    Hi everyone.

I am trying to get a full parts list for George's Xzero Predator HD CNC machine. ( I have already tried asking George)
    Do any of you own one? Or know someone that does?
    I need to know what the machine would come with so I have a good idea of the entire list of what is included. Hopefully someone can help .
    Picture of the machine I am referring to is below.

NEED HELP. XZERO PREDATOR HD parts list?-predatorhdxzero-jpg
    As much I like dealing with George, I don't think he will give up a list. I tried asking him for one so I can replace parts like bearings or stepper motor couplers. Last request to him was for t nuts. He replied with he can get them for me. I still didn't get a reply since. I know he went through so medical issue last year and is still recovering.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NEED HELP. XZERO PREDATOR HD parts list?

Quote Originally Posted by naspc View Post
    As much I like dealing with George, I don't think he will give up a list. I tried asking him for one so I can replace parts like bearings or stepper motor couplers. Last request to him was for t nuts. He replied with he can get them for me. I still didn't get a reply since. I know he went through so medical issue last year and is still recovering.
    all the parts u have if wanting to replace have brand and details on the part it self

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NEED HELP. XZERO PREDATOR HD parts list?

NEED HELP. XZERO PREDATOR HD parts list?-15542047_115966558899428_4275646593209285531_n-jpg NEED HELP. XZERO PREDATOR HD parts list?-15589484_115966552232762_4682993686248206415_n-jpg NEED HELP. XZERO PREDATOR HD parts list?-2x4-jpg

XZero cnc