InMotion CNC... Still missing parts (X axis linear motion). Where can I order them? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: InMotion CNC... Still missing parts (X axis linear motion). Where can I order them?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: InMotion CNC... Still missing parts (X axis linear motion). Where can I order th

Quote Originally Posted by DingbatCA View Post
    Updated drawing attached. Went with a supplier out of china (eBay).

Below is the drawing. Ballscrew RM2505, with SFU2505-3 nut. Only machined on one side, as shown in drawing. The 9.5mm is threaded for the locking nut. Threads are a M16-1.5. Right hand.Attachment 364216
    zaxis is not machined like that

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: InMotion CNC... Still missing parts (X axis linear motion). Where can I order th

Ordered the two 2X TRC25VE blocks through alibaba.com.

Sent out a quote request to Nook Industries for the ball screw. I am sure this is going to be costly. Lets hope my reverse engineering is up to snuff. Anyone have a good, cheap alternative suppler of ball screws? I could really use a secound quote.

Still outstanding, and of unknown sizes, are the nuts and e-clips for the X and Y ball screws. I have the mounting blocks, BK/BF15. So I will do some googling and see what I can come up with.
    bk/fk not used on z axisBALLASCREW YOU ODERED IS 16MM ON ZAXIS

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

After a bunch of measuring, I bought 2X HGL25HA Hiwin linear blocks and matching HGR25R railing for the Z. I bought 2X 460MM rails, but I will need to trim them down to 425MM. Easy fix. I am about 95% sure that will work on the Z.

I also picked up 2X more HGL25HA Hiwin linear blocks for the Y... But I am not sure, in fact I highly doubt, if they will work on the TBI Motion linear rails that came with the kit. Does any one know where I can buy some TBI Motion linear guide blocks? Cant seem to find them on eBay. I think I need 2X TRC25VE blocks.

Next up is finding the ball screw...BLOCKS AREV20MM ON Z AXIS YOU ORDERED
    O YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR RETURNING MACHINE YOU CANT KEEP MACHINE FOR FREEAND MOTOR KIT WHICH YOU GOTAND MONEY TOO

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

I just checked my gmail (my only email account). I have no emails from you since January 12th, with one exception of an email on February 24th with nothing but a shipping address. I sent you 9 different emails between February 3rd and April 3ed asking for status/help, at which point the email was bounced back as "undeliverable." On April 18th, I gave up and opened a case with PayPal. That case ran from April 18th to May 19th when the money was refunded. I waited a few more days, May 22nd, hoping you would contact me, or something! After months of waiting with little to no communication from you I finally resorted, out of desperation, to attempting to find the missing parts myself. I turned to the nice people of CNCZone to ask for help.

I do remember having a single phone call with you early in this process. It was less than a 2 minute call where you seemed very frustrated that the shipping got so screwed up. I was having a very hard time understanding you. NEVER was anything mentioned about returning the CNC. At that point I would have happily returned the CNC; I just wanted to get things sorted out.

It has now been 6 months since this all started and now you start demanding that I return the CNC. I was NEVER notified, called, emailed, or instructed by the PayPal claim to return anything. I just contacted PayPal (11:05AM PST 6/30/2017) to verify that the claim was closed with no stipulations. I also verify with PayPal that YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO THEM (PayPal).

At this point I have spent the refund just trying to source the missing parts, and anodizing. I get the CNC frame back from the anodizing shop today (6/30/2017).

I am sorry for your health issues. I am sorry that things went down this way. This was NOT how I wanted things to go. I had to assume you were gone and/or out of business after 5~6 months with NO communication.

At this point, you will need to take this up with PayPal.
    Sorry.
    Adam (DingbatCA)

Downloads
    Uploads

When you get your money back, you return the item. Especially when it's several thousand dollars.
    You actually requested a refund from Paypal with the intent to keep the machine?

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Please keep in mind the time line. "No emails from you since January 12th" "That case ran from April 18th to May 19th when the money was refunded." At that point I had to assume the company was out of business. Even XZeroCNCs web site was dead. My attempts to contact them had failed. PayPal's attempts to contact them had failed. "You actually requested a refund from Paypal with the intent to keep the machine?" Who would I return the machine to?!

So my only options were to scrap (trash/recycle/sell off) the parts of the kit I had, or attempt to source/design/build/modify all the missing/current parts using the new funding. I would have been more than happy to return the kit, up to May 22nd. At which point I fired up AutoDesk Inventor and started reverse engineering the InMotion design so I could order the correct parts, or adjust the kits parts to fit different components... From May 22nd till June 19th I burnt through all the funding sourcing those parts, custom machining of the current parts, and anodizing.

Please keep in mind the time line before judging me so quickly.

Last edited by DingbatCA; 06-30-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Please keep in mind the time line. "No emails from you since January 12th" "That case ran from April 18th to May 19th when the money was refunded." At that point I had to assume the company was out of business. Even XZeroCNCs web site was dead. My attempts to contact them had failed. PayPal's attempts to contact them had failed. "You actually requested a refund from Paypal with the intent to keep the machine?" Who would I return the machine to?!

So my only options were to scrap (trash/recycle/sell off) the parts of the kit I had, or attempt to source/design/build/modify all the missing/current parts using the new funding. I would have been more than happy to return the kit, up to May 22nd. At which point I fired up AutoDesk Inventor and started reverse engineering the InMotion design so I could order the correct parts, or adjust the kits parts to fit different components... From May 22nd till June 19th I burnt through all the funding sourcing those parts, custom machining of the current parts, and anodizing.

Please keep in mind the time line before judging me so quickly.
    been trying for a week with no reply back on what you are doing with machine it has to be returned cant keep money and machine

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Post #24 at June 30, 11:20 AM PST, on this thread: "At this point, you will need to take this up with PayPal."
    As stated over phone texting on Jun 30th, 8:39PM PST: "I am willing to arbitrate a fair deal for your goods and services, but it must be done properly through PayPal. Please contact PayPal to start arbitration. I will no longer responding to you through any other means." At which point I blocked you on my phone.

You have been block from my phone. You have been blocked from my email. I am now looking into blocking you from posting on my CNCzone.com posts. I will no longer responding to you through ANY means, except PayPal's case arbitration service.

Downloads
    Uploads

Post #24 at June 30, 11:20 AM PST, on this thread: "At this point, you will need to take this up with PayPal."
    As stated over phone texting on Jun 30th, 8:39PM PST: "I am willing to arbitrate a fair deal for your goods and services, but it must be done properly through PayPal. Please contact PayPal to start arbitration. I will no longer responding to you through any other means." At which point I blocked you on my phone.

You have been block from my phone. You have been blocked from my email. I am now looking into blocking you from posting on my CNCzone.com posts. I will no longer responding to you through ANY means, except PayPal's case arbitration service.
    i dont know what paypal has to do withi twhen you have money and machine i just want it returned

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

I just checked my gmail (my only email account). I have no emails from you since January 12th, with one exception of an email on February 24th with nothing but a shipping address. I sent you 9 different emails between February 3rd and April 3ed asking for status/help, at which point the email was bounced back as "undeliverable." On April 18th, I gave up and opened a case with PayPal. That case ran from April 18th to May 19th when the money was refunded. I waited a few more days, May 22nd, hoping you would contact me, or something! After months of waiting with little to no communication from you I finally resorted, out of desperation, to attempting to find the missing parts myself. I turned to the nice people of CNCZone to ask for help.

I do remember having a single phone call with you early in this process. It was less than a 2 minute call where you seemed very frustrated that the shipping got so screwed up. I was having a very hard time understanding you. NEVER was anything mentioned about returning the CNC. At that point I would have happily returned the CNC; I just wanted to get things sorted out.

It has now been 6 months since this all started and now you start demanding that I return the CNC. I was NEVER notified, called, emailed, or instructed by the PayPal claim to return anything. I just contacted PayPal (11:05AM PST 6/30/2017) to verify that the claim was closed with no stipulations. I also verify with PayPal that YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO THEM (PayPal).

At this point I have spent the refund just trying to source the missing parts, and anodizing. I get the CNC frame back from the anodizing shop today (6/30/2017).

I am sorry for your health issues. I am sorry that things went down this way. This was NOT how I wanted things to go. I had to assume you were gone and/or out of business after 5~6 months with NO communication. i can give you dates with pay info sent

At this point, you will need to take this up with PayPal.
    Sorry.
    Adam (DingbatCA)
    you ill have to take up with paypal they had sent investigator to look at fraud cases they will be looking in to itand gave all info

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Updated drawing attached. Went with a supplier out of china (eBay).

Below is the drawing. Ballscrew RM2505, with SFU2505-3 nut. Only machined on one side, as shown in drawing. The 9.5mm is threaded for the locking nut. Threads are a M16-1.5. Right hand.Attachment 364216
    that wont work on z axis

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

For any one who many need replacement parts on the Z-Axis, I wanted to confirm that the Hiwin rails/blocks work perfectly (HGL25HA/HGR25R). Be careful as the common Hiwin blocks are the wrong size, you need to go with the HGL25HA blocks. The rails (HGR25R) should be 415MM long but eBay only had options for 400, or 460MM long. So I had to cut them down. NOT an easy task for a wood worker. They are some form of hardened steel.

The ball screw was a royal pain to reverse engineer, and took me over 60+ hours to do so. Attached is the final drawing produced by dmmotion. Dmmotion is out of china, which really scared me. I am VERY happy to report his work was perfect. If you do order a replacement Z based on the below schematic, adjust the end from 11.5 to 10mm. I went with multiple quotes and his price and turnaround time were good.

I would really like to thank everyone one this thread for helping me design, machine, and finding sources for, all these missing parts. Many thanks for all the kind and supporting privet messages I have gotten throughout this process. Thank you.

InMotion CNC... Still missing parts (X axis linear motion).  Where can I order them?-z-screw-jpg
    InMotion CNC... Still missing parts (X axis linear motion).  Where can I order them?-img_20170716_151756-jpg
    InMotion CNC... Still missing parts (X axis linear motion).  Where can I order them?-img_20170716_151806-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by gio666 View Post
    you ill have to take up with paypal they had sent investigator to look at fraud cases they will be looking in to itand gave all info
    If you can't agree and if the item's cost is a few thousands dollars then you could take the case to small claims court to make a settlement relatively quickly.

Downloads
    Uploads

For any one who many need replacement parts on the Z-Axis, I wanted to confirm that the Hiwin rails/blocks work perfectly (HGL25HA/HGR25R). Be careful as the common Hiwin blocks are the wrong size, you need to go with the HGL25HA blocks. The rails (HGR25R) should be 415MM long but eBay only had options for 400, or 460MM long. So I had to cut them down. NOT an easy task for a wood worker. They are some form of hardened steel.]
    The linear rails are very easy to cut if you know what you are doing

The ball screw was a royal pain to reverse engineer, and took me over 60+ hours to do so. .]
    Something as simple as this would take no more than 30 minutes at most to reverse engineer, why are you doing these changes, his Z axes are one of the most copied out there

I would really like to thank everyone one this thread for helping me design machine, .]
    The machine was already Designed, and one of the best built on the market, a few parts missing can happen to any shipment, and I'm sure you new what had happened to George, Pay the man his money, or return the machine, you can not request a refund and keep the machine, that is stealing, with the intent to defraud the seller, I hope they take you to the cleaners for such an act

The photos of the machine tell the whole story

InMotion CNC... Still missing parts (X axis linear motion).  Where can I order them?-img_20170716_151756-jpg
    InMotion CNC... Still missing parts (X axis linear motion).  Where can I order them?-img_20170716_151806-jpg[/QUOTE]

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

XZero cnc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12