Is XZero still in business? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is XZero still in business?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Is XZero still in business?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark H View Post
    INMotion looks to be built on a very very similar concept, but they are not the same company?

I'm wary of buying anything from them as their gallery has a lot of photos of ultra cheap linear bearings.

Does anyone know if the XZero Raptor ballscrews are a standard end machining, such as for BK/BF style? I'm hesitant to pull my machine apart to measure them as I'm in the middle of a production run right now.mostly but inmotion was torun by others

The long extrusions look like standard bosch/rexroth extrusion but with a lip for the rail to sit on?
    no the profiles are custom made

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Is XZero still in business?

Quote Originally Posted by DingbatCA View Post
    I bought a new InMotion 4X4 CNC in January. Received about 90% of the machine... Spent months sending emails asking for updates, info, bill of materials, or the assembly manual/guide. No responses, nothing. Then the xzerocnc.com email went dead. Finally, as a last resort, I opened a case with PayPal. I just want the missing parts. PayPal tried to contact him and got nothing. PayPal gave me a full refund. Really sad about this outcome. I now need to source the missing parts. I would guess he is out of business. I hope he is OK.
    refund was if you returned machine like i told paypal but its not return as of yet to buffalo ny

XZero cnc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12