AXYZ Parts

Thread: AXYZ Parts

Default AXYZ Parts

Hi,

Looking for some parts for the aluminum vacuum bed that needs replacing on an AXYZ 5010 Machine. Unfortunately, the company won't sell us the parts needed. I wasn't sure if there are any industrial dealers that part machines out, and eBay doesn't yield any results. Does anyone have suggestions on where to look?

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: AXYZ Parts

I'm not sure how you would ever wear out those parts so I am guessing that you have a machine that somebody has run a defective program on and cut into the extrusion.Obviously it would be easiest to buy straight replacement from a cooperative supplier.My initial suggestion would be to take a photograph of the part from a few angles that show the critical feature and then use one of the image search facilities of the various search engines to see if they can locate something similar.As images aren't limited by language differences,you may find something suitable from a source that you would never otherwise have considered.Failing that it may be worth a few calls to dealers in used machines to see if they can help.The next step would be a search on ebay to see if somebody is selling a machine that doesn't work and could be used as a parts donor.If all else fails you might need to look around your locality to see if anybody has the ability to make a part.Adding your location might be useful as far as getting useful advice is concerned.

Downloads
    Uploads

Axyz. I have two CNC Axyz Millenium. Parts are expensive. I changed the defective RS232 from Axyz to RS485 from https://www.flexmedia.com.br/segmentos/its/ because RS485 is universal standard, any one works in place of the original Axyz. Another part that malfunctioned twice was the Flash memory card that used to cost 600 dollars but is now 1,500 dollars. I changed the controller board and now I use Mach3. I am satisfied. I spent $127, two relays and a power supply.
    AXYZ Parts-axyz3-jpg AXYZ Parts-axyz3-jpg AXYZ Parts-axyz2-jpg AXYZ Parts-mach3-jpg AXYZ Parts-axyz-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm surprised you found an RS232 since I believed that AXYZ only used RS485 on their machines.Had somebody switched parts?I know that it is possible to buy an RS485 without spending as much as AXYZ sell them for and they may work reasonably well.Its good to know that a bit of ingenuity can keep older machines running but I am a little surprised that you chose Mach 3. I know it has been popular,but it is a bit old and there are plenty of alternatives around which have benefitted from the progress that has been made since Mach3 was introduced long ago.