SIEG Industrial- Technical Suppport?

Thread: SIEG Industrial- Technical Suppport?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default SIEG Industrial- Technical Suppport?

Hi:I'm considering the SIEG KX3S mill and KC6S lathe for some (very) limited production runs of small parts in aluminum but I have not seen much concerning technical support. Can SIEG owners tell me what their experience has been if they have technical problems with their equipment?Thanks.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SIEG Industrial- Technical Suppport?

well i'm a bit late but if you life in europe, SIEG has a partner called paulimot.de which is very high regared everywhere i can see.
    they have very good selection of parts, deliver in most countries in europe and have prices which compete with the rest.
    plus i heared that they check every lathe before they label it and ship it out and have good after sales support.

i am looking into getting myself a sc10 at the moment, and i have to say, i will avoid the resellers here in the country i life in, and directly order with them if i do.
    i don't know if they carry the KX3S, but it's worth a call to ask. the sales rep also speaks english