Hi,
I was wondering if anyone out there would like to trade your X3 for an Industrial Hobbies mill. The IH is about the biggest square column mill you can get, with travels of about 30”X and 12”Y.

I know it seems like you’re swapping a pony for a horse and the deal is a little too good to be true, so let me explain it a little. I am the original founder of Industrial Hobbies, I have an extra mill. It’s been shrink wrapped for about 8 years just taking up some space and now it’s time to do something with it. I don’t have room for a mill this large, but an X3 sized machine will fit great in my garage.

So I’m looking for someone to trade. It would make a great CNC machine and I have more than half the parts to CNC it, we can discuss that later if you’re interested. I know a fair share about converting these machines to CNC and I will say, if you have the space, this is the way to go.

I would really prefer not to freight anything, so you’ll need to be willing to travel to Southern California to do the trade.

Thanks