unheard of split vise

Thread: unheard of split vise

Downloads
    Uploads

Default unheard of split vise

Have you been scouring the internet dating sites looking at split - vise.¿

With those stuck up vises telling your your not good enough

Well ... here you go. This one will love you for you and not tell you to change 1 thing

look at that harbor freight drill press vise walking around the African Serengeti with it little newborn

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unheard of split vise-split-vise-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: unheard of split vise

Quote Originally Posted by minipower View Post
    Have you been scouring the internet dating sites looking at split - vise.¿

With those stuck up vises telling your your not good enough

Well ... here you go. This one will love you for you and not tell you to change 1 thing

look at that harbor freight drill press vise walking around the African Serengeti with it little newborn
    Love for a vice can be real, you did not have to separate 50/50 like that, you can get them already parted they are single with no ties

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unheard of split vise-vice-2-png   unheard of split vise-vice-3-png  
    Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

NSA vise's are the best.

I did see those vises your talking aboot. My rig is a 6090 moving gantry height challenged at max 6.5 inches, making it difficult. I think Damn-it is still seeing the shrink over that. Damn Madonna lol Yes her name is Dam-it. I felt it appropriate as I am still yelling Damn-it - when something goes wrong.

Also I do enjoy that feeling when something works out as planned -- you know -- that tingling butthole feeling

then theirs -- the vise only cost $24.00 and a few minutes under the chop saw

Generally I just accidentally mill my vise in half. It's getting a little pricey.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CL_MotoTech View Post
    Generally I just accidentally mill my vise in half. It's getting a little pricey.
    hahaha

After I get some time using it. I'll decide if I want to keep the lower slide part. Maybe cut them smaller or or as flush as possible.

It just seems easiest to cut it across the middle, leaving the cast webbing between to bolt slides.
    If I do cut it down some, I'll look into brazing some pieces in -on the bolt slides to strengthen it up some