Phoenix Magnum Wood Lathe-need software!

Thread: Phoenix Magnum Wood Lathe-need software!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Phoenix Magnum Wood Lathe-need software!

I just registered for CNCzone. Really cool! I have a Phoenix Magnum wood lathe and want to start running production on it. I had a floppy with the software at some point, cant find it now. Does anyone have the software or good info on running something else to make it go. The geometry for the job is very simple-just need to interface with the machine to make it go. Also, I have the books and other info for that machine. It seems that people cant find support since the company went out of bis.

Also, this is my first thread started-any tips on using the site?? Where can I find a swiss/Citizen forum??

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i may have the floppy around somewhere if i find it ill let you know. I converted mine to run g code so i no, longer need it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cool! I would appreciate it.

That would be great. I really, really need to get that machine online. I am just about to send it to auction if I can't get it going. After I get it running, I would be very interested in how you converted to G-code.

Thanks,

Scott

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

After a few days of searching I found the floppy and the instruction binder in a back closet of my high school tech ed wing.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default You have the floppy? Awsome!!!

You really found it?? That is really cool. I have been looking for a long time without much luck. Can I please have a copy of it?? I would appreciate it very much. If you could email me a copy or, I could pay the shipping if you would send it to me. Completely your choice. My employer was gonna auction that lathe because he couldn't find the software---I have been wanting to be back full-time and getting that lathe running will certainly help with that. Thanks again,

Scott
    motorat@hotmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I got my Lathe setup finally. Actually Forestscientific.com did it for me for a small fee. They had the origional software for the lathe and were very helpful with the install. I dealt with John and he was really great. They also carry some parts for the lathe. I didnt have to upgrade anything and there software worked in windows. This is a great site and thanks for the help.

Downloads
    Uploads

Just wondering if the manual and floppy are still floating around out there. I just picked up one of these lathes and would like to get it going but I don’t want to spend a fortune on software and setup.

Here are some pictures of my lathe

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phoenix Magnum Wood Lathe-need software!-835decef-eb13-4f86-be80-73b57526e07e-jpg   Phoenix Magnum Wood Lathe-need software!-c6ec6f8b-1d3d-4d32-bb82-8cf9af81a9b0-jpg   Phoenix Magnum Wood Lathe-need software!-220c85cd-69de-4279-a3e8-c591d4e0cb06-jpg   Phoenix Magnum Wood Lathe-need software!-8bb0fe64-d71c-4589-92b5-85dc84b57c95-jpg