Shopsabre Pro - setting x/y zero in various work coordinate systems

Thread: Shopsabre Pro - setting x/y zero in various work coordinate systems

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Shopsabre Pro - setting x/y zero in various work coordinate systems

I am having problems setting the x/y zero in the different WCS's (i,e, G55, G56, etc). I can change the WCS by typing the G55 command for example, but when I hit the "Zero X/Y" button, it is resetting the x/y/ position for the other WCS (like G54). In my other CNC machines, I can change to the WCS I want, like G55, set the x/y zero for the fixture I am using and move between the WCSs without losing the zero positions unique to each WCS.
    Can anyone help with this?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Shopsabre Pro - setting x/y zero in various work coordinate systems

Good Morning,

Give us a call next week and we can try to help you fully understand the control and any features.
    We build our machines in Minnesota but also fully support them - nobody knows our controller better than our our guys.

Call us at 1-800-493-6021 M-F 8am to 5pm CST. - the Support Team is here to help

Thank you

- ShopSabre CNC
    shopsabre.com

Quote Originally Posted by GTOGuy View Post
    I am having problems setting the x/y zero in the different WCS's (i,e, G55, G56, etc). I can change the WCS by typing the G55 command for example, but when I hit the "Zero X/Y" button, it is resetting the x/y/ position for the other WCS (like G54). In my other CNC machines, I can change to the WCS I want, like G55, set the x/y zero for the fixture I am using and move between the WCSs without losing the zero positions unique to each WCS.
    Can anyone help with this?