Need help buying setup

Thread: Need help buying setup

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need help buying setup

Hi Guys,
    I've been wanting to get into this for some time now but never got around to it.
    i could really use some help in picking a setup that meets my needs and budget !!!!
    l hand carve E-pipes as a hobby and am finding a lot of people want to buy them but I don't have the time to fill orders fast enough. So I'm thinking about using cnc to do most of my cutting and I'll finish the details on my own. I also like the idea of cutting patterns from sheet material for other projects. So for the pipes, a work area of 15"x15"x15" ( just in case I feel the need to do larger carvings) and 4'x 4'or 4'x8' for sheet work. I'll be cutting hardwoods not much of any metal .
    Ill need a setup that has everything including software except a PC which I have an extra.
    My budget is in the $5000 to $8000 range.
    Thanks for any help, please excuse my lack of terminology !!!!!
    Lou