HSK Tooling Wont release

Thread: HSK Tooling Wont release

Downloads
    Uploads

Default HSK Tooling Wont release

Hi Guys,

I have a Fimec ES929 HSK 63 spindle with less than 100 hours use which I allowed to bottom out on some MDF for a couple of minutes.
    When I removed the slightly discoloured tool holder and cleaned it up there was a bit of greasy residue in the bottom the tool holder cavity which I hadn't noticed before

I tried to clean out and cool the lower end of the spindle- yeah I know now a dumb- to ensure the bearings were OK.
    Since then I have inserted another tool only to have it seize up in the Spindle nose.

So far not wanting to damage anything with the knochrometer I have dismantled as much of spindle as I can but still can't dislodge the tool holder
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated in an effort to remove the Tool holder and prevent any furthe issues .

Pete