Just In Gecko G201x Drives & 1700oz/in Nema 34 Motors $480 Shipped In The US.

Thread: Gecko G201x Drives & 1700oz/in Nema 34 Motors $480 Shipped In The US.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Gecko G201x Drives & 1700oz/in Nema 34 Motors $480 Shipped In The US.

I currently have 3 G201x drives that were used for in house demonstrations. They are in new condition. The motors I'm including in this package are my own design Nema 34 1700oz/in motors rated at 5a, The shafts on the motors are 14mm, and they are single shaft.

These motors are made for these drives, and perform excellent with them. The motors are brand new.

If your looking at building, or retrofitting a CNC knee mill, or large router this package will easily get you automated well within a budget. I'll also personally warranty the drives for 3 years as I want you guys to have the best components with US support.

If you require other components just let me know, and I can put together a custom package with everything as I own eDealers Direct on eBay, and specialize in automation engineering. My YouTube Channel is Corvetteguy50 which reflects I'm a dealer of Gecko Drives.

Thank you,
    Vince