I have a brand new (never seen water) commercial Sharpertek Ultrasonic Cleaner measuring 48in long x 10in wide x 10in deep with a capacity of 16.6 gallons. This unit is from 2007 as its invoice below reflects. This unit is a cleaning monster with 1200 watts of cleaning ability, and an additional 1200 watts of heating power. It was designed for rifles, but can clean virtually anything from car cylinder heads, to full scale aviation parts. Average cleaning time for most parts is 5-15 minutes. Keep in mind this unit can't be used on jewelry as the power of it can actually loosen gem stones.

It includes everything listed on its invoice below. Please review pictures for this listing here as the file size constraints limitation won't let me list them here. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...asonic-Cleaner

This unit is full stainless, and made in the USA. Sharpertek units are one of the best quality, as these units are ISO9001 certified.

I even have the actual printed users manual for the unit, and the invoice which reflects the total of $7500 paid in 2007. You will never find another one of these units in this condition for this price anywhere. Sharpertek's new single tank units of this size, and power are over 9k.

I'm moving, and have to sell it. Its being stored in my climate controlled garage. I originally bought it from my cousin who was closing his pawnshop before it could be installed to expand the services offered by his business

This is one of easiest most economical business models you'll find. Simply advertise to clean parts on Craigslist,eBay,RC forums, car forums and virtually anywhere online. Depending on what parts your cleaning you can easily average $20 to $100 per unit in 15 to 30 minutes of cleaning time. your overhead is your cleaning solution you choose.

If your interested please message me at Storm2313@gmail.com This unit can be shipped, and it certainly isn't cheap, but I'm including shipping the price through a freight company. If you live local I'm located just north of Tampa FL. you can pick it up for $3200.