This package only requires 5 buyers. Once I get 5 buyers you will have a day to pay the Paypal invoice, and lock in the deal.

This is the lowest price anywhere for these components, but you already know that. Forget unreliable $15 Chinese drivers, or that chassis you just bought producing unreliable inconsistent performance. This package is a monster retrofit, and will turn that Chinese router into a real manufacturing robot. Gecko Drives are by far the superior digital driver system well within anyones budget who's serious in producing a chassis that produces outstanding precise motion. Take a moment, and search CNC Zone, or ask about Gecko, and you'll soon find they are infamous for a reason. There the best period.

This package includes a brand new G540 with full Gecko warranty, and 3 new 300oz in 2.4mh inductance dual shaft bipolar steppers, and matching resistors. USPS Priority mail Shipping 2-3 day is included in the price

If your interested in checking my reputation check out my Ebay stores feedback under Edealers Direct, and review my products. . I engineer motion control systems featuring Gecko drives exclusively.

Please PM me your interested in this deal. As soon as I have 5 buyers, or sales in total on this package the price is locked in, and invoices get sent.

I will update this post with the current number of buyers, and total sales pending. Remember to take advantage of this is we only need 5 total sales, so let your friends know.

Vince
eDealers Direct