Looking for someone who can create drawings for gantry plates and corner brackets

Thread: Looking for someone who can create drawings for gantry plates and corner brackets

Default Looking for someone who can create drawings for gantry plates and corner brackets

Hello,
    I am looking for someone that can create drawings for gantry plates and corner brackets. The attached picture show the shape of what I am wanting, These plates/brackets are to be used with 8mm lead screws and I am wanting to use 16mm ball screws, so the C beam I am using is different and the mounting holes at the to of the plates and on the sides of the corner brackets have to be different.

Thanks,
    Donavon

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for someone who can create drawings for gantry plates and corner brackets-gantry-brackets_coner-brackets-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for someone who can create drawings for gantry plates and corner brackets

hy do you need drawings for those pictures only ? or you wish for drawings on a regular basis ?

only by seeing the picture, is not possible to tell if actual hole is 8mm or not ....

if you are interested, i can digitize from picture / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Default Re: Looking for someone who can create drawings for gantry plates and corner brackets

The picture is for reference, the parts I need will look like these but the hole placement and the overall dimensions will change due to using different C Beam. Attached is what the C Beam looks like that the pic is designed for and the new C Beam.

Currently I only need this set of drawings.

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

okey .... pls, what do you wish to change in that image ? dxf format is ok ?

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...