CNC ShopSabre or Tork

Thread: CNC ShopSabre or Tork

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC ShopSabre or Tork

I am considering purchasing either a Shop Sabre Pro 408 or a Tork SS 48 which are both the 4x8 setup. We are a woodworking and solid surface company. Anyone have insight to which is the better choice. Will be looking at the 3phase units.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC ShopSabre or Tork

The Shop Sabre is a really well built machine. Many people on the zone have these machines, many purchased used and refurbished. I have personally never heard of the Tork, so I can't provide any feedback on that machine. The Shop Sabre has a heavy welded frame and is very stiff and capable of wood, plastic, aluminum, brass machining.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC ShopSabre or Tork

Quote Originally Posted by edwin6277 View Post
    I am considering purchasing either a Shop Sabre Pro 408 or a Tork SS 48 which are both the 4x8 setup. We are a woodworking and solid surface company. Anyone have insight to which is the better choice. Will be looking at the 3phase units.
    We would be happy to do a formal comparison if you wanted to give one of our CNC consultants the time to do so, while Tork is not a brand we are familiar with we are happy to discuss. ShopSabre brings over 22+ years of American Manufacturing to the industry and comes backed by support and training here in the U.S.A.