Chinese SSLE Lasers VS Cerion C-Jet2

View Poll Results: Cerion C-Jet2 vs Chinese SSLE vs Other for 3d Photo Crystal

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cerion C-Jet2

0 0%
  • Chinese SSLE from Alibaba (please post which you like)

0 0%
  • Other (please post which you like)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Chinese SSLE Lasers VS Cerion C-Jet2

Default Chinese SSLE Lasers VS Cerion C-Jet2

Hopefully this is the correct forum for this question. I am looking for an SSLE laser that will produce 3d photo crystals. The SSLE from Alibaba are 1/4 the cost of the SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive Cerion C-Jet2 laser. Several people here have owned both of these SSLE lasers, and I'd like your opinions on both options here in 2021.

Some years ago several people here mentioned that the Chinese lasers were of poor quality, poor reliability. Is this still the case in 2021 or have the Chinese SSLE's moved closer to the Cerion?

1. On Alibaba, some of the vendors are still selling the old style chinese SSLE lasers. How can one spot the newer generation SSLE lasers?

2. Which Chinese vendors/manufacturers are recommended as being reliable for SSLE lasers?

3. Or, is the Cerion C-Jet2 3D Laser engraving machine so much better than the Chinese SSLE's that we should shut up and pay US$85,000?

4. What would YOU buy today in 2021?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I am in the USA.

-john

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chinese SSLE Lasers VS Cerion C-Jet2

Quote Originally Posted by R-I-Nutrition View Post
    Hopefully this is the correct forum for this question. I am looking for an SSLE laser that will produce 3d photo crystals. The SSLE from Alibaba are 1/4 the cost of the SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive Cerion C-Jet2 laser. Several people here have owned both of these SSLE lasers, and I'd like your opinions on both options here in 2021.

Some years ago several people here mentioned that the Chinese lasers were of poor quality, poor reliability. Is this still the case in 2021 or have the Chinese SSLE's moved closer to the Cerion?

1. On Alibaba, some of the vendors are still selling the old style chinese SSLE lasers. How can one spot the newer generation SSLE lasers?

2. Which Chinese vendors/manufacturers are recommended as being reliable for SSLE lasers?

3. Or, is the Cerion C-Jet2 3D Laser engraving machine so much better than the Chinese SSLE's that we should shut up and pay US$85,000?

4. What would YOU buy today in 2021?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I am in the USA.

-john
    Hi John,
    Im in this exact same same situation, I was about to buy the CERICOM CJET but want to be thorough before i spend so much money. Did you find any insight to your questions? Did you ;end up alreading buying one?

Any help or insight. would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Caleb