Chinese 6090 4Axis 2.2KW

Thread: Chinese 6090 4Axis 2.2KW

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Chinese 6090 4Axis 2.2KW

Hello everyone!

I am about to buy a CNC machine for my workshop, I am interested in cutting hardwoods and aluminum mostly.

I have prior experience with CNC machines but very big ones as I was working as a shop manager for a university.

I want the CNC to occasionally make bases for my products, or prototypes for machines I make like 3d printers and custom extruders.
    I wont be using the CNC everyday so I don't think a professional expensive CNC is the right choice for me.

I was looking into Openbuilds, Workbee and Lead CNC but they seem to be more of an entry level hobbyist machine with a weak noisy spindle which I soon would have to replace.

Doing some research I came across the Chinese CNC machines like the 4060 and 6090.

I am interested in the 6090 with a 2.2kw water cooled spindle, ballscrew drive system and Mach3 USB controller.

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32858051279.html

I was hoping someone here has purchased this machine and has some real feedback to give me.

In any case any feedback is very welcome.

Thanks in advance!
    Yiannis