Wanted; Someone to make me some z axis lead screw plates. Sunshine Coast, Queensland.

Thread: Wanted; Someone to make me some z axis lead screw plates. Sunshine Coast, Queensland.

Activation process muzzlitebeer's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Wanted; Someone to make me some z axis lead screw plates. Sunshine Coast, Queensland.

I'm about to embark on making my first CNC machine. It's going to be a cross between the Ox and the Sphinx. I've got all the parts, but I can't find just the corner plates, which hold the Y axis lead screw bearings and stepper motors. I can only find them as part of the whole Sphinx kit for about $350USD.

Is there someone local that could make them for me? Happy to pay.

I have the files in Fusion 360, .iges, .step, .sat, .smt or a 2d .dxf file.

It's a variation of DaztheGaz's variation of the Sphinx plates.

Here's a link to a jpeg of what I'm after...

http://muzza.net/images/corner%20plates.jpg