wanting a cheap cnc under $400 ,willing to pay in bitcoins.

Thread: wanting a cheap cnc under $400 ,willing to pay in bitcoins.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default wanting a cheap cnc under $400 ,willing to pay in bitcoins.

i am wanting a cheap cnc either your used one or a cheap home built one.prefer it to be calibrated.no parallel port USB only .if interested please reply i am willing to pay in bitcoins no usd.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

I'll sell you mine for $399. Shipping and handling will be $2495.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

lol

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The problem desu is you've given no information and your price point is kind of ridiculous.
    What do you want a CNC for? What kind of CNC? What kind of work area? What material are you working with? What kind of tooling are you using? Etc.

$400 isn't enough for a 3d printer platform, much less a cutting machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

ive seen several tutorials on how to make your own cnc router for under a couple hundred dollars and thats what im trying to find is someone who will build one of these and sell me it

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would suggest following one of those guides then, it'll be a good learning experience. Those machines are either not very functional, require a lot of man hours to build, and are not suitable to shipping/etc. A good router alone is over $100. So I don't think you'll find someone willing to build a subpar anything with zero profit margin.

Downloads
    Uploads

I run an exchange service. Bitcoin is now trading at 3 to 1 piles of pixie dust. We can also convert those bitcoins to unicorn tears, however the exchange rate on unicorn tears is bad at the moment.

Cereiney

Bitcoins are getting more widespread I see. A lot of my friends now are using those and as far as I know, one of them even started trading using a Cryptocurrency Trading Bot . That's just amazing I think. It definitely looks like a rather convenient way of making payments.

Quote Originally Posted by RayanOV View Post
    I will also try to use bitcoin for payment. Also, I would like to share with you an interesting and up-to-date mobile app development company blog. I enjoyed the reading!
    Currently, the Bitcoin market is not as good as before. I would recommend you to choose other cryptos. I had tried Bitcoin for payment through a mobile app. If you want more information then you should visit Goodcore Software Blog. They often publishing new content on Tech and Software.

Downloads
    Uploads

I would advise generally moving from bitcoin to more promising cryptocurrencies. At the moment, this is the libra, the most interesting options for the transition gram. Only a couple of nuances, they are not very easy to acquire. But with the gram, you can still solve this problem on this site buy gram token. And with the libra everything is much more complicated ...