Broken BridgePort Encoder, Need new encoder or ServoMotor w/Encoder

Thread: Broken BridgePort Encoder, Need new encoder or ServoMotor w/Encoder

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Broken BridgePort Encoder, Need new encoder or ServoMotor w/Encoder

Hello,

I have a bridgeport explorer 1. The rotary disk inside the Z-servomotor shattered. I am badly in need of something to replace it. If anyone has something for sale that matches the following it would be greatly appreciated. A used motor would be fine as I am on a budget, if someone had just the encoder that would be awesome.

The SEM servomotor is MT30M4-28 (NO P05414), it was used on the explorer 1's and the 1V2XT.

The encoder is high resolution, 1250 per inch. It has part number 252 882-15/ 1250. It is a HeidenHain brand. I was told by a service person the never replacement would be a 360 731-15.

If anyone has any spares from old machines or could lead me to where I could get this working it would be great.

Thanks,
    Brian