BT40 adapters to NMTB 5/8 thread

Thread: BT40 adapters to NMTB 5/8 thread

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default BT40 adapters to NMTB 5/8 thread

Hey guys,

I have a machine which takes NMTB40 tool holders, which can sometimes be tough to find. BT40 holders are much more popular, and I have a bunch of collet chucks around that I'd love to use.

We are a machine shop and can of course make an adapter, but I can never find the down-time to do it.

Does anyone know if anyone sells a BT40 metric thread adapter, which instead of a pullstud has the 5/8 female end of an NMTB40 tool holder?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rhetor View Post
    Hey guys,

I have a machine which takes NMTB40 tool holders, which can sometimes be tough to find. BT40 holders are much more popular, and I have a bunch of collet chucks around that I'd love to use.

We are a machine shop and can of course make an adapter, but I can never find the down-time to do it.

Does anyone know if anyone sells a BT40 metric thread adapter, which instead of a pullstud has the 5/8 female end of an NMTB40 tool holder?
    Did you ever find any Adapters for BT40 to nmtb40 I'm also looking for one.