Problem Cant seem to stop my holes from snapping in the wrong direction.

Thread: Cant seem to stop my holes from snapping in the wrong direction.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cant seem to stop my holes from snapping in the wrong direction.

This example is a small gusset that will bolt on through the front face. The front face angles downwards. I would like the counter bore hole to be perpendicular with the rear face of my part. So when I bolt the part on the bolts are straight into the face behind the part. But what happens is the hole, no matter what I do, snaps to the front face, and angles down. If I drill from the back, its straight and perpendicular but I cant counterbore.

Hard to explain so I have attached two images one in solid and one in lines.

I have tried all SharkCad hole settings. The "normal" is the only one that will actually drill a hole. The others do nothing.

Anyone know how to resolve this? Even the two point hole setting does not work.