New Machine Build Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end - Page 51

Page 51 of 183 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3652

Thread: Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end

it's an open forum, people a free to post wherever they want.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by johnedward View Post
    it's an open forum, people a free to post wherever they want.
    actually its private property. people always forget that.

not that you are in violation of any rules, but you are being a bit of a twit.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenofish View Post
    actually its private property. people always forget that.

not that you are in violation of any rules, but you are being a bit of a twit.
    there's no need for name calling, that is a violation of the rules, would you like me to report you?

Downloads
    Uploads

I added a smiley, that makes everything ok. its a universal internet law.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    I See ou got me wrong Sorry my Bad.
    I am Talking about Drehmaschinen und Fräsmaschinen Hersteller - Klippfeld Look at Fräsmaschine f12a
    I have done (it is my old Homepage and i had no Time to do it also in english )
    http://www.tkamsker.at:8080/web/pub/...ctory-retrofit
    And as Base for additional Electronic i would use what i have done for the bridgeport
    I probably used solicitor wrong but yes our next Step is embassy
    But i dont wear Pink Glases ,.. So i expect .... Nothing
    Thomas

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, the wasp nest is certainly buzzing.

I guess John whatshisname would like to have been included in the buyers list but he waited too long and now it will take a couple of years for the next batch of castings to age properly and be ready to be machined.......it's a long waiting list old sport, but if you haven't got the balls to commit to a sale, keep waiting with your nose pressed against the window.....or you could take out a mortgage and go buy a TORMACH.....LOL....then you'll be tied into a TTS system which will cost eventually more than the mill is worth, or be a tight arse and buy TTS look alike tooling and fool yourself.

So we have to wait.......the SVM series were not stocked production items at the onset, but gravitated in that direction once the interest was aroused, and I can say when the mill/s eventuate they will be like nothing on the market, that's why I am prepared to wait and see.

I contacted my local office for the minister for trade affairs and they told me that the problem we have is common with anyone wanting to do importing without the experience or knowhow for the job.....in other words leave the importing to the bigger trading houses who are well vested in experience to do just that thing.

Sometimes you save a penny and spend a dollar in the process.

I just hope I don't trip over my beard in the meantime....LOL.
    Ian.

Downloads
    Uploads

I was just wondering what would happen when one tries to order something from the website now or just asks a question on shipping cost or whatever.
    If he is still taking orders that would not bode well for guys having already spent their money with Defeng..
    Like most of us I hope everything returns to normal but at this moment it's not looking good.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

you are truly clueless handlewanker but go on waiting if that's your prerogative, i've seen enough here with the total lack of professionalism and completely ignoring customers to ever trust ordering anything from defeng, ever. i don't need a tormach or one of these benchtop toys so don't worry about that lol. i'll keep track here to see if it turns into another hurricane laser fiasco, lol.

Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I ordered mine in October last year, made no major modifications to my order, yet I have little / no knowledge of when Im likely to get my order (I was actually promised 45 days lead time by Defeng when I placed my order, 224 days late still nothing!), The only communication Ive ever had is new promised delivery date that have never been adhered too.

So if someone was to ask me if they should part with their money and place an order I would have to say its not worth the risk right now.

Obviously Im no doubt going to get told to sit back and be patient, even though Ive spent what i consider a large amount of my money

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Rustyh, the problem with direct dealing with an INTERNATIONAL manufacturer is you won't get a delivery unless you pay up front.....before the ink is dry on the paper etc, and before the manufacturer will start to make your machine, whatever.

This is the same on EBAY, and no one complains about that with dealers they never met or knew existed.

This is a lot different to going into your local machinery dealer and saying "I'll have that one please, deliver to may address" etc, after having twiddled the knobs to get an impression of the machine's quality and suitability before laying your money down.

The dealer has the rapport with the international sellers to be able to stock on a trade and payment basis, (which is the service you pay the extra for), whereas, without prior payment for a bespoke order or even a standard production order, we are just one person with no accountability if we change our mind at the last moment, leaving the manufacturer with a bespoke machine nobody else wants.

If we choose to wait until a dealership is established to carry the stock, it will be as a standard catalogue model, no modifications at all and the cost will have risen by leaps and bounds.

Defeng is taking a huge risk in the stocking up of castings and materials for practically prototype designs that could be superseded by any other manufacturer with a more established background and infrastructure, leaving him with stock on the shelf .

We've chosen to gamble in order to make a gain, and also to get what we want.....so if the cards are face down....let the game continue.

Back in the middle ages a merchant would be in a worse predicament if a couple of years had gone buy waiting for the ship to come home as the outlay for the expedition was humungeous, and they traded with China and the Middle East just as we are doing.
    Ian.

Downloads
    Uploads

Handlewanker
    I agree on gambling but
    The Huge risk i dont agree.
    He was doing similar like novakon did only letting US somehow participate .
    But He did ( if He did ) the machines like He wanted i didnt See any special there only gambling on cheap labour and hopefully ok quality
    I now Calculate my Plan B ...

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

rustyh, wanker will blow a bunch of smoke about why he thinks the wait is so long but he has nothing about what you and others have grave concerns about, being completely ignored and this is not acceptable in any type of business that hopes to be of any success especially one like this where the sales were born on a public forum. where did you hear about this machine? if he was giving updates regularly about progress of the product you paid for already there wouldn't be as great a concern. you gave him money, he and his company owe you more than one missed promise ship date period. you might think it's just a matter of time with the custom machines but you have to realize something is not right when he is failing to deliver the various accessories on his site too. he got way in over his head and you'll be the losers.

Downloads
    Uploads

I accepted already the fact that i May be in that case the looser but every bad has also some good in it ...

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, since when does anyone gamble without FIRST laying down the money for the bet?

Unfortunately there are no comparable machines in the Australian market that fit the bill, so we have to wait and see when our ship is coming home.
    Ian.

Downloads
    Uploads

I remember reading this thread a couple years ago.
    Follow up on this tells me I made a good decision.
    Drawing, caming, running code and making stuff is fun.
    md

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi mountaindew, you sure know how to kick a man when he is down What did you buy?

john, dreaming of drawing, caming, running code and making stuff.....

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi....who's kicking whom........if the waiting game is too much to bear you'll always be at the back of the queue......waiting waiting waiting....
    Ian.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Ian, I was just joking with mountaindew that he was reminding us of all the fun we were missing out on while we were waiting, he's living the dream while we are in another place entirely. I'm glad he's having fun with his machine, just wondering what he bought, and what he is making with it.

I don't mind the delay, I expected it, and I have told Defeng I don't mind the delay, provided there is some progress and communication. If I heard that Rusty, yourself, or Ihavenofish got your machines, I'd be happy to wait for mine, but the last photos Defeng posted showed no progress to my eye. All communication, with me at least, has stopped, he's not answering my emails. I don't think I am waiting anymore, I think my order is not in progress. Only Defeng can change that perception by communicating with me, but for what ever reason he is not.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, I know how you feel, but as I once courted a girl of my dreams and won the race, I am as patient as it takes, provided my judgement is not misplaced,,,,it doesn't get any plainer than that.....and short of taking a trip to the far off reaches of deepest darkest China to see how old Defeng is getting on, it's a waiting game.

As I said before, we have involved ourselves with direct importing and so must learn the ropes.

I had a chat with a guy I know at my local machinery merchants, and he said unless we had gone to China personally and checked out the layout and established professional protocol standards, we are on thin ice in all aspects.

1st, we have never met Defeng or anyone remotely in business in China by that name.
    2nd, we have not got a financial fall back plan if the build program runs into supply shortcomings.
    3rd we cannot speak the language to communicate at a local level even if we paid a trip to China.
    4th we do not know where the workplace is that makes the machinery we Invested in.
    5th and last.....it will cost a fortune through the law process to attempt to recover any money that has not been swallowed up with mismanagement.

So, have faith that the website is up and running and just needs time to get established.....Rome wasn't built in a day.
    Ian.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

defeng's profile shows: Last Activity 04-12-2014 10:20 PM
    He haven't looked at this forum for over half a year. Why stop looking here so suddenly?

And I also start to wonder, is he really working on a new model SVM-02 that costs a lot of time to develop?

Or are the green one's in the back old Mikini 1610L stock, which looks exactly the same and has the same specs?

Page 51 of 183 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast