Problem Vectric problems! again.

Thread: Vectric problems! again.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Vectric problems! again.

Anyone know why vectric is so difficult to work with?

Im trying to install 3dcut on my new puter and nothing is working, especially their customer service.

Not to mention i asked many times before, I even had all the info they needed to verify. All emails i sent 0 reply on fixing problems.

Seems like after they get your money.....thats it.

Granted its only been 3 days from which i sent the latest, and +6 months on the others.

This is looking like the end of my business with Vectric.com if no solutions are coming in a timely manor.

All im asking is how to get the license code to work on my new machine. Did the trial, went to help, tab doesnt work.

I would believe this is done intensionally cause we all know people work the system, at the cost of paying customers.

It should be worth mentioning that all sales related questions were answer immediately.

J

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Vectric problems! again.

Check your spam filter.
    And perhaps post something on their forum. Vectric has the best support you'll find, so something is wrong somewhere.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    Check your spam filter.
    And perhaps post something on their forum. Vectric has the best support you'll find, so something is wrong somewhere.
    Thank you, I have and am waiting for approval on their forum's. Spam I clean.

Downloads
    Uploads

Update. Jan 10 I received a reply from a Chad to start another ticket with my problem. After providing all the information they requested again I have still had no help. Also another note my account on their forum no longer exists after I asked for help on their forum.

TBC
    J

Downloads
    Uploads

The only time I had to contact Vectric for support, I had a response in 13 hours. As was said above, something's off.

Yeah, I am also currently having issues with Vetric. I think you said it best about having your money.
    Great...Another ****ty company. What Next, Back to artcam 9? Yeah, it would freeze sometimes but at least I could complete a project.