Curves Instead of Inside Corners???

Thread: Curves Instead of Inside Corners???

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Curves Instead of Inside Corners???

I have been cutting out some speaker parts lately, and the CAM is driving me crazy. I'm not sure if it's a mach3 problem, or Vcarve, so I may post this in two places...

I have a series of pockets, and inside profiles, where the software is either eliminating a fillet altogether, only doing a partial fillet where it should be a full dogbone fillet or T fillet, or on inside corners, on one side I'll have a nice sharp corner, but the next one it will just turn into an arc.

Some of these were cutting just fine, but then I would regenerate a toolpath for some reason, and it would have decided to turn a T-fillet into a plain old corner. If I redraw the exact same geometry, and then regen the toolpath, it will cut fine the next time. Go figure. Some of the features though, like turning a shallow inside corner into an arc, it does no matter what I try. The simulation of the toolpath doesn't show it, but the finished product sure does.

I'm in CV mode in mach3, with the other settings off. Attached is a screenshot of my settings...

I just upgraded to this router (4x8 ez router) and it is superior in all ways to my old one, but this bug is really getting to me...

Any ideas where to start?