Sorry to bother y'all with this question, but still trying to discover my way around. So... trying inlay for first time with v carve pro 8.5. I can take a pic, use bitmap, use mirror image for male and everything should work great. My question is, when starting new project, I put in the size of material. Let's say 15 inches by 9 inches. I then choose my pic that I'm using and place it where I want it for my pocket. After I make toolpath, I return to new to make the male inlay. At this time do I use the same dimensions for the material I used with the pocket, or can I change them and let's say make it 8 inches by 6 inches. They are mirrored and will fit, just trying to keep from having so much waste after cutting the male. If that is confusing, I will use the 8 by 6 inch corner of the 15 by 9 overall, and want to narrow the male inlay to the 8 by 6 inch to reduce waste material. I hope I explained that right. Anyway, the question is can I have overall material with pocket, and then change material size for male when I return to new. Thanks Guys, again, sorry to bother you with such a simple thing, but I need to ask someone that's been there. I appreciate the help. Thanks