Need Help! Vacuum kitchen doors

Thread: Vacuum kitchen doors

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Vacuum kitchen doors

Can anyone advise me on what temperature and what vacuum presure is required for the vinyl that gets vacuumed onto MDF kitchen doors.

I have made up a small vacuum box with a convential heater that sits on top. The heater seams to be making the vinyl plyable but I cant get the vinyl to wrap around the edge properly.

Michael

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Vacuum kitchen doors

A little late to the party here but did you find anything? I'm facing a similar problem. I recently installed a new kitchen worktop after doing extensive research on which material to choose but now I'm having trouble finding out how I can wrap the vinyl onto the cupboards beneath it without damaging the worktop. Any help anyone can provide would be much appreciated.

Last edited by RaderSidetrack; 06-06-2022 at 07:57 PM. Reason: remove advertising link

Default Re: Vacuum kitchen doors

Vacuum kitchen doors, a modern innovation in kitchen design, offer sleek and space-saving solutions for contemporary homes. These doors seamlessly integrate into cabinetry, providing a clean and minimalist aesthetic while maximizing functionality. With their smooth operation and efficient sealing, vacuum kitchen doors ensure optimal preservation of food freshness and prevent odors from permeating throughout the kitchen space. This innovative feature enhances the overall cooking and dining experience, fostering an environment of convenience and efficiency. When paired with meticulously crafted bathroom countertops Palm Coast FL, these doors contribute to a cohesive and harmonious interior design scheme, elevating the ambiance of any home.