Lab Volt 5600 serial/null modem cable

Thread: Lab Volt 5600 serial/null modem cable

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Lab Volt 5600 serial/null modem cable

I have a Lab Volt 5600 and the serial cable has one of the connectors pulled off I am not sure what type of cable it is or the wiring diagram for it. Both sides were db9 female connectors. The cable has 8 wires and on each end pin 6 is opened, all the other pins were soldered. It does seem to have had any loops. Anyone have any idea what type of cable it is or does anyone have the pin layout for it the mill is from the 2003-2004 period I believe it is running version 3 firmware.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Labvolt requires null modem serial cable

UOTE=Goover;1926264]I have a Lab Volt 5600 and the serial cable has one of the connectors pulled off I am not sure what type of cable it is or the wiring diagram for it. Both sides were db9 female connectors. The cable has 8 wires and on each end pin 6 is opened, all the other pins were soldered. It does seem to have had any loops. Anyone have any idea what type of cable it is or does anyone have the pin layout for it the mill is from the 2003-2004 period I believe it is running version 3 firmware.[/QUOTE]

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Lab Volt 5600 serial/null modem cable

Serial null modem cable