Redo Existing Designs

Thread: Redo Existing Designs

Default Redo Existing Designs

So I make plastic items, I work in Aspire on two 4x8 CNC routers (one with and one without tool changer)

I'd like to mod the designs to minimize or eliminate areas where the two passes are made and one would do the job to start with. Id also like to add a chamfer to the edges of what is being cut out. The long game is to make designs into two sided with Chamfer and countersunk pilot holes on the back side with routing, chamfer and final cutout on the top side.

Thanks in advance
    Chris

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Redo Existing Designs

Hello Chris,

Just want to check, you need the 3D drawing to be modified or the mould to be modified ?

Actually it’s 2.5d designs for a variety of products I make. The designs I’ve made work but there are improvements to efficiency that can be made above my skill level - that’s what I’m looking to get done - eliminate double passes etc

Quote Originally Posted by JC0912 View Post
    Hello Chris,

Just want to check, you need the 3D drawing to be modified or the mould to be modified ?