Minneapolis area: Metal fabrication (milling, welding, cutting) 500 products / week

Thread: Minneapolis area: Metal fabrication (milling, welding, cutting) 500 products / week

Default Minneapolis area: Metal fabrication (milling, welding, cutting) 500 products / week

I need a supplier (preferably) in the Minneapolis area that can make a product stand for us. 500 to 1000 of them per week for the next couple of months. It consists of a base, three tubes with screw coupling and mounting tabs on the top tube. Due to great demand we can start ordering as soon as we come to a deal.

Please leave me a message if you're interested so I can share more information, including drawings.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Minneapolis area: Metal fabrication (milling, welding, cutting) 500 products / we

Hi Stefan,This is Jenny from Shenzhen Rapid Prototypes, Our company was specializing in various metal parts, including CNC machining, Metal stamping,are you interested in prototyping or CNC Machining service ?we can deliver the parts to you on time.
    This is my email Jenny@rapid-cn.com

Default Re: Minneapolis area: Metal fabrication (milling, welding, cutting) 500 products / we

I'm not sure Shenzhen qualifies as 'Minneapolis area', sorry! For this project the required sea freight would take too long.

Downloads
    Uploads

Over 15 year in cnc machining parts business.CNC Turning, Milling, Drilling, Planning, Grinding, Welding ./www.plusminusthree.com Email?kon@plusminusthree.com

Hello, my name is Jeff with JCR Precision LLC. I’m located in the Cleveland Ohio area and would be interested in quoting this job for you. My email is jeff.rusyniak@jcrprecisionllc.com

Hi Jeff!

Thanks for your interest, I sent out the details just now.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Stefan,

Definitely interested. Please send me the details at julian.revilleza@cbol.com.

Best,

Julian
    O: 818-721-5522
    Just a moment...

Downloads
    Uploads

PM sent

Downloads
    Uploads