Specialty Arrow Blunts

Thread: Specialty Arrow Blunts

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Specialty Arrow Blunts

Looking for quotes on some auto lathe work (or however you decide to do it). The part is a specialty arrow blunt in 6061-t6 aluminum (open to suggestions if you want to discuss the project in greater detail). Initially for a small run of a couple dozen, but could be in batches of 1000 if I can find interest.

An addition to the attached print is that 3 grooves (.015x.015) are needed on the .200 dia section.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Specialty Arrow Blunts

Quote Originally Posted by Rion View Post
    Looking for quotes on some auto lathe work (or however you decide to do it). The part is a specialty arrow blunt in 6061-t6 aluminum (open to suggestions if you want to discuss the project in greater detail). Initially for a small run of a couple dozen, but could be in batches of 1000 if I can find interest.

An addition to the attached print is that 3 grooves (.015x.015) are needed on the .200 dia section.

Thanks in advance.
    Sir could you please post your contact Email?
    We are ready to Quote. Thank you...

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks in advance.
    1.5 usd per unit

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Rion,
    Just a quick estimate, $1.5 - 2.00 at 1K qty. Coud work out a flat price for samples, I have two Citizen l20s, perfect for this part.
    Let me kow if you are still looking for a supplier. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

I have a Quote Ready for you if your still looking

Send us a Email
    Matt@Microshaped.com

or a Message on Facebook
    Facebook

Thank You
    Matt
    Matt@Microshaped.com
    Micro Shaped
    Facebook

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks in advance.

If you're still looking, we have a non-profit with a CNC lathe that we would be happy to have such a project. We could do $1.50 for small quantities and discount for 1000 unit lots, say $1.10.

Jim McCuan
    618/841-2815

We are ready to quote. Please send an e-mail to monroemach@aol.com so we may send you our prices.

Thanks