CNC Wood Milling

Thread: CNC Wood Milling

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC Wood Milling

I have several molds to cut out of wood (MDF) that fit into a 36x12x3.5" piece of material. Maximum depth is about 2.75". Tolerances are not quoted, material will be sanded and finished by hand. I can share the design with interested parties. Ideally looking for someone in NE Ohio so that we can provide the material drop off and pickup as it's a little large to ship. If you are not within driving distance, we will need you to glue MDF together to get the desired thickness from standard off the shelf sheets or another source of your choosing. Looking for a turn time around 1-3 weeks. Thank you

Similar Threads:

Default Re: CNC Wood Milling

Hello,
    My name is Jeff. I have a small cnc shop in the Cleveland area. I would be interested in quoting your job. What is an email I can reach you at?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC Wood Milling

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybgood3 View Post
    I have several molds to cut out of wood (MDF) that fit into a 36x12x3.5" piece of material. Maximum depth is about 2.75". Tolerances are not quoted, material will be sanded and finished by hand. I can share the design with interested parties. Ideally looking for someone in NE Ohio so that we can provide the material drop off and pickup as it's a little large to ship. If you are not within driving distance, we will need you to glue MDF together to get the desired thickness from standard off the shelf sheets or another source of your choosing. Looking for a turn time around 1-3 weeks. Thank you
    We are a CNC shop in Columbus Ohio that can quote this job if still available. Please contact us at sales@cnsengraving.com