RFQ Motorcycle Axle Bushing Needed

Thread: RFQ Motorcycle Axle Bushing Needed

Default RFQ Motorcycle Axle Bushing Needed

I need 2 axle bushings made.It's a bushing to convert a Suzuki DR650 axle and make it compatible with Suzuki RMZ 450 shocks. I believe it should be made out of Stainless 304 or 316 but would rely on your recommendation. Please see drawing. Measurements are standard inch except for the inner threads which are 16x1.5mm internal threads.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RFQ Motorcycle Axle Bushing Needed-1ae11e29-7fea-4df7-929b-f4aea342c759-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: RFQ Motorcycle Axle Bushing Needed

Hi Stickr?
    Can you give me your email or contact me? We can finish the work quickly. and price is my advantage
    kon@plusminusthree.com/www.plusminusthree.com

Over 15 year in cnc machining parts business.CNC Turning, Milling, Drilling, Planning, Grinding, Welding ./www.plusminusthree.com Email?kon@plusminusthree.com

Quote Originally Posted by konwey View Post
    Hi Stickr?
    Can you give me your email or contact me? We can finish the work quickly. and price is my advantage
    kon@plusminusthree.com/www.plusminusthree.com
    Email sent

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Re: RFQ Motorcycle Axle Bushing Needed

Quote Originally Posted by stickr View Post
    I need 2 axle bushings made.It's a bushing to convert a Suzuki DR650 axle and make it compatible with Suzuki RMZ 450 shocks. I believe it should be made out of Stainless 304 or 316 but would rely on your recommendation. Please see drawing. Measurements are standard inch except for the inner threads which are 16x1.5mm internal threads.
    yes Sir, could you post a contact email or open your inbox option? Also what is the OD?
    Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath Machine View Post
    yes Sir, could you post a contact email or open your inbox option? Also what is the OD?
    Thank you,
    The larger outer diameter is 1.180” and the smaller outer diameter is 0.980” and I’ll see how to open my inbox option right now. One second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath Machine View Post
    Thank you,
    Okay I turned on PMs. Thank you for the heads up. Sent you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

You probably should list your location, somebody could be right in your backyard. You probably want to pick 316 for the increased corrosion resistance over 304.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    You probably should list your location, somebody could be right in your backyard. You probably want to pick 316 for the increased corrosion resistance over 304.
    Thank you for the suggestion. Location for this job is Manassas, Virginia.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi stickr!
    We can manufacture this type of cnc turning job with 10 micron accuracy and 0.4 ra value surface finish.

You can visit our website for Credex Imagineering LLP | CNC Machining Component Service for more our cnc products.

Best regards,
    Dhaval B. Goti