RFQ: 6061 Aluminum Watch Bezel X 50 pcs (for vintage automatic Citizen chronograph)

Thread: RFQ: 6061 Aluminum Watch Bezel X 50 pcs (for vintage automatic Citizen chronograph)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default RFQ: 6061 Aluminum Watch Bezel X 50 pcs (for vintage automatic Citizen chronograph)

Hello All,

I'm working on a project with Master Watchmaker Brian "31 Jewels" Leiser. We want to make new bezels for the Citizen 67-9054 chronograph. The project is a bit difficult because the bezel needs to be very thin (approximately 1mm thick) and the top surface is 3d contoured. I will also need a jig made that can be used later in the pad-printing process. It's important to Brian and I that all of our parts be made in the US but we're having a hard time finding a reasonable quote. I'm hoping someone here can help. We're trying to keep cost low and would be more than happy to trade work if someone is interested. I can write post-processors for SolidCAM (was AE for SolidCAM for 10 years), I can model just about anything in SolidWorks, and my partner Brian Leiser can service/restore a wide variety of vintage watches (he specializes in Rolex and Citizen). If you prefer straight cash, that's perfectly fine too. I've attached the part drawing and can provide an IGES file and or the original SolidWorks part file on request.

FYI - this project will get a great deal of exposure online. Brian and I are launching a new vintage watch service and restoration website. Our debut headline story will be about this Citizen 67-9054 project and we want to highlight the company that machines the bezel. This will be a good advertisement opportunity for whomever machines the bezel.

Zac Prater
    (385) 218-8105
    zachary.prater@gmail.com