Smaller 2D/flat 6061 parts loose tolerances

Thread: Smaller 2D/flat 6061 parts loose tolerances

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Smaller 2D/flat 6061 parts loose tolerances

Looking for some more parts. I need these in 6061 and they all need to be .125" +/-.010" with a nice finish, tumbled? anodized? Just need something that looks visually appealing. If you have something that works for this, I am all ears. All edges broken.

Tolerances overall are +/- .010 with the exception of the .125" holes. I need those to be .002+/-

The DXF will come out with some sharp edges around the diameter. I use a .109" EM to make these parts so I would like that same radius.

Looking for 100-200pcs of all 4 types, so 400-800pcs total for this order. There should be 5 items in the dxf. 4 are the parts I need and the 5th is a 1x1 reference box. So, I need 100-200pcs of each part in the dxf or 400-800pcs total

I need to be in the ballpark of no more than $6-$7 on these please.

Please email erikdye@gmail.com, no PMs on here please. I am not sure why but this website runs painfully slow for me so its hard to check PM on here.