CNC Lathe Work Needed!

Thread: CNC Lathe Work Needed!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation CNC Lathe Work Needed!

Hello,

My name is Thomas and I am a member the Global Formula Racing team at Oregon State University. Each year we design, build and race our own custom combustion/electric cars in multiple competitive racing events. I have some parts that need to be machined on a CNC lathe. I need 168 of these parts but if you are only able to manufacture a portion of these parts it would still be really helpful. I need the parts done and delivered to OSU by Feb 28th at the very latest.

Some notes about the parts: They are made out of 7075 Aluminum. There are left hand and right hand threads on each of the parts. There are multiple part lengths that I need. The longest part is 2.127 inches. I am attaching a picture of one of the parts. Message me if you can manufacture the parts or if you know someone who can.

Thank you!
    Thomas

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CNC Lathe Work Needed!-toe-shim-png   CNC Lathe Work Needed!-tie-rod-4-png  
    Last edited by ThomasGFR; 01-22-2018 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Forgot to add some information.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC Lathe Work Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasGFR View Post
    Hello,

My name is Thomas and I am a member the Global Formula Racing team at Oregon State University. Each year we design, build and race our own custom combustion/electric cars in multiple competitive racing events. I have some parts that need to be machined on a CNC lathe. I need 168 of these parts but if you are only able to manufacture a portion of these parts it would still be really helpful. I need the parts done and delivered to OSU by Feb 28th at the very latest.

Some notes about the parts: They are made out of 7075 Aluminum. There are left hand and right hand threads on each of the parts. There are multiple part lengths that I need. The longest part is 2.127 inches. I am attaching a picture of one of the parts. Message me if you can manufacture the parts or if you know someone who can.

Thank you!
    Thomas
    Hi,
    I can do these for you, I just need to know more about the specs. Email me at elkcreek.cnc@colonymt.com
    Thank You

Downloads
    Uploads

Sent you a message.

Regards,

-Jason

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have found a manufacturer. Thank you all for your interest.